Position Available – Wet Tropics Report Card Executive Officer
August 25, 2016
The role of the Executive Officer will be to coordinate, support and help expand the Wet Tropics Healthy Waterways Partnership in the development of the annual Wet Tropics Water Quality Report Card.
The position will be employed by, and report to Terrain NRM, but be responsible to the Wet Tropics Healthy Waterways Partnership, which will provide the governance for the Report Card program. More information on this partnership and the Report Card can be found at http://wettropicswaterways.org.au/.
The position can be based at Terrain’s Innisfail, Cairns or Atherton offices and will receive the following working benefits whilst enjoying the lifestyle that comes with living and working in Far North Queensland:
- Fixed term until 30 June 2017 (with possible extension)
- Full time – 36.25 hours per week
- 9.5% Superannuation
- Flexible working conditions
- 5 weeks annual leave (pro rata) with 17.5% leave loading
If you are interested in this position, please download the application kit from http://www.terrain.org.au/About-Terrain/Employment. To be considered for this position, applicants are required to submit the following via the Terrain online application system.
- A resume or curriculum vitae (maximum 5 pages)
- A response to the Selection Criteria (maximum 2 pages) with a concise description and examples of how you consider you meet each of the criteria. Each selection criterion should be addressed separately.
Applications close Friday 16 September 2016 at 4:00 PM.