BECOME A MEMBER
Terrain NRM’s on ground successes are underpinned by the strength of our partnerships and the direct contribution of individuals and organisations to its programs.
In recognition, we have created membership programs to provide opportunities and formally acknowledge this support.
Terrain’s ordinary membership body comprises representatives from 118 organisations across the Wet Tropics with an interest in NRM. Like shareholders in a company, this group is the direct link between the region’s NRM community and its Board of Directors.
Terrain’s supporting membership program comprises of individual community members, families, groups and businesses wishing to contribute financially to the region’s natural resource management. Contributions are eligible for tax deductions.
- Voting rights at Terrain NRM’s AGM
- Influence the regional NRM agenda
- Connect and network at NRM stakeholder events
- Receive the latest information about funding announcements
- Opportunities for involvement in our and our partners’ projects
We welcome ideas on improving membership benefits and services.